The following restrictions apply to any Technical Support Incidents (aka "Support Incidents", "Incidents") purchased from Better Software Solutions, LLC. either online or by phone. By purchasing a Technical Support Incident you agree to the following terms.
- All Technical Support Incidents must be used within one (1) year from the date they are purchased. Technical Support Incidents not used within one year of purchase date, expire and can not be used after expiration.
- A Technical Support Incident covers a single incident or issue from the time that it is opened, or reported, to the time it is closed by us.
- When we can demonstrate that the reported issue has been corrected, the Support Incident will be closed and considered resolved.
- In some situations Support Incidents may not be resolvable, e.g. due to a technical limitation. In such a case we may close the Incident and mark it "unresolved". In some cases we may offer a "word around" - a procedure by which the user can achieve some results inspite of a problem that cannot be resolved. At our sole discretion, we may also credit your account for the cost, in whole or in part, of the Incident.
- If you open, or report, multiple issues we may need to break them up into mupltiple Technical Support Incidents. Whether issues need to be broken up into multiple Incidents, and how many, is completely at our discretion.
- If multiple issues are reported and you do not have enough Technical Support Incidents available, you may be billed for additional Incidents. If this is the case, you will be informed and allowed to choose how you would like us to handle the issues you reported.
- Support Incidents may generally be opened by sending us an Email ("Email Support Incident") or by Telephoning us ("Telephone Support Incident").
- The typical response time for an Email Support Incident is one business day.
- The typical response time for a Telephone Support Incident made during regular business hours is four (4) hours.
- In some situations we may not be able to respond within the typical response time.
- Support Incidents may only be used for products which: a) we developed, or b) you purchased from us.
- There is no refund for unused Support Incidents.
- Support Incidents are non-transferable.
- You may contact us at:
We realize your business depends on our products and strive to provide prompt, professional support to you, our valued customer. If you are ever dissatisfied with the service that you have received from us, please let us know.